Oct 17, 2010

Tiffany G Jewelry - Tiffany Gonzalez


Hi, I'm Tiffany, thanks for looking.  I was diagnosed with Lyme in late 2009 but believe to have had it for the past 6 years.  What sets me apart from other jewelry is I make all my own jewelry using Swarovski crystals & Sterling Silver. Each piece as you will see, is unique. I try to never make the same item twice & enjoy paying attention to the detail of each piece I make. I hope you will enjoy the items you see here - and more-so, enjoy your newly purchased piece of jewelry from Tiffany G's Findings & Beads.  Procedes will help with my Lyme treatment which is not covered by insurance.

Tiffany G Jewelry is where you will find casual, elegant, handcrafted beaded jewelry. All beaded jewelry and beaded gifts are made by me with most of my handcrafted jewelry designs being one of a kind because of a unique combination of beads and findings! All of the beaded jewelry is individually handcrafted and nothing is mass produced.

Specializing in Sterling Silver & Swarovski Crystal Jewelry:
~Awareness Jewelry
~Charmed Jewelry
~Crystal Pet Collars
~Beaded Bookmarks
~Seasonal Jewelry
~"Mommy" Jewelry (with letter)

Facebook fan page:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Addison-IL/Tiffany-Gs-Jewelry/149459926121

No comments: