Oct 4, 2010

Jen Wilson - Mary Kay Representative


I've been living with chronic Lyme for over 12 years now.  It has affected everything in my life from work, school and even relationships but I try to make the best of it. My doctor once told me I was the most positive "sick person" he ever met! I joined Mary Kay 6 years ago because it gave me the flexibility to work from home whenever I needed to work.  When I wasn't able to get disability I lived off my reorders.  I also have a lot of chemical sensitivities due to Lyme and Mary Kay cosmetics is the only line that I haven't been allergic to.  Their skin care is top of the line with affordable prices.

Feel free to contact me so I can customize a look for you or use the website to upload your own photo for your own virtual makeover! 


Holiday Gifts are limited as well as limited edition items are selling out!!

Happy Holiday's!

No comments: