Nov 13, 2010

Jacqui Jewels - Leanna Simmons

My very good friend, and business partner, Keri Aragon has Lyme Disease.  I am doing my part to help Keri with support, friendship, and guidance on a physical and spiritual level.  It is a blessing to have her in my life and I would like to help in any way I can.  5% of each sale from the Lymenaide Holiday Bazar goes directly to Keri to help pay her medical bills.  Please leave me a note in the message to buyer section so I know to donate with your purchase.

I started making Jewelry a few years ago after I had my daughter, Jacqueline, whom which Jacqui Jewels is named after.  All the Jewelry is handmade by me, Leanna Simmons.  Creating beach and vintage themed jewelry is what I love to do best.  If there is an item you would like me to modify or are interested in creating a one of a kind piece of jewelry let me know.

Thanks for helping me support my friend Keri,

Leanna Simmons

www.jacquijewels.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/jacquijewels

1 comment:

Keri said...

Thanks for all of your support Leanna! You're a wonderful friend and I'm so blessed to have to in my life.

PS. Leanna's jewelry is beautiful, you should check it out.